Dental restoration is the simplest and most effective procedure to restore the function of missing or damaged teeth. We can restore the beautiful look of your smile and improve your overall oral health with a variety of dental restoration solutions:
- Bridges & crowns
- Dental fillings
- Dental implants
Don’t wait to get problems with your teeth fixed, enjoy your smile and your life with dental restoration.
Dental Restoration in Los Angeles
Types Of Dental Surgery
- Dental Implant Surgery – Let us restore your smile with dental implant surgery. Dental implants are a life-improving solution to missing teeth as they provide the most secure tooth replacement option, allowing you to chew and speak with ease.
- Implant Involved Sinus Surgery – People who do not have the sufficient amount of bone in their upper jaw are not viable candidates for dental implants. With sinus surgery, we can insert a bone graft in the area so that you can experience the benefits of dental implants.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – Wisdom teeth cause problems when they erupt at an angle or do not fully emerge. We offer wisdom tooth removal as a preventative measure and as a treatment for those who are already experiencing discomfort.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Our dentists are adept in the special field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. We provide solutions to a wide range of concerns with the jaw, mouth or face including surgeries for complex tooth extractions and corrective jaw surgery.
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery – Our facial cosmetic surgeons are highly trained with working with the face’s soft and hard tissues. We provide reconstructive surgery to patients who have experienced traumatic dental injury.
- Bone Grafting – Like with sinus surgery, we administer bone grafting to help those who do not have a sufficient amount of jawbone to enjoy the benefits of dental implants.